Follow Me On Twitter

Monday 19 December 2011

1 Year Ago...Review Of 2010

2010



My Favourite Songs Of 2010:
20) Plan B -Love Goes Down
19) Corrine Bailey Rae - Are You Here?
18) Warpaint - Undertow
17) Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
16) The Drums - It Will All End In Tears
15) Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
14) Vampire Weekend - Cousins
13) The Chemical Brothers - Swoon
12) The Black Keys - Tighten Up
11) The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
10) Brandon Flowers - Crossfire
9) Mystery Jets - Dreaming Of Another World
8) Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
7) Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
6) Manic Street Preachers - I Think I Found It
5) Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
4) Erland & The Carnival - Trouble In Mind
3) The Wombats - Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves)
2) James Blake - Limit To Your Love
1) Foals - Spanish Sahara




My Favourite Albums Of 2010:
5) Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
4) Erland & The Carnival
3) Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
2) Manic Street Preachers - Postcards From A Young Man
1) Gorillaz - Plastic Beach






Coming Soon...
My Favourite Songs of 2011
My Favourite Albums of 2011

1 comment:

  1. Arcade Fire... Completely forgot bout them lol

    ReplyDelete