Follow Me On Twitter

Saturday 31 December 2011

My Favourite Songs Of 2011: 15 - 11

15) Foo Fighters - Walk
The Foo Fighters latest album was a full on rock album which was released on a tape in Dave Grohl's garage. My favourite song off the album is the final track 'Walk'. Probably my favourite Foo Fighters song ever. I also put its hilarious music video as my favourite of 2011 in a recent blog post. 





14) Maverick Sabre - I Need
With all the boring music around these days as well as the mind numbingly horrible pop trash invading the charts, what we really need is soul. Well Maverick Sabre's 'I Need' has plenty of soul. He is definitely one to watch in 2012. 










13) Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are
Beautiful. The noises that the guitar make are beautiful. The words are beautiful. The way Keaton delivers the vocals are beautiful. Just beautiful. Listen:






12) Lower Than Atlantis - (Motor) Way Of Life
One of my favourite new bands of 2011 and this songs has been on repeat on my iPod since I bought it earlier this year. Fantastic tune.






11) Miles Kane - Colour Of The Trap
Wonderful title track from the best dressed man in pop. The strings section makes this song seem close to perfection.






Coming Soon... My top 10 songs of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment