Follow Me On Twitter

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hallelujah

Hallelujah - a classic song. Inspiring, beautiful; probably one of the best songs of all time.

The original by Leonard Cohen has been covered so many times and there is a big argument about which version is the best.
You can have your say by voting for your favourite on the poll on the right hand side of the page.

The Original by Leonard Cohen:

 


John Cale's version:




Jeff Buckley's version:



Rufus Wainwright's version: 


Alexandra Burke's version :


Please vote for your favourite version of the song. If your favourite version isn't on the poll then please leave a comment below telling me which version of Hallelujah you love.

3 comments:

  1. You havent got the Jake hamilton version... tis quite good :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't choose between Jeff Buckley and Shrek, so I voted for both :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, the original is always the best in this so that's what I voted however like Thomas says the shrek version is also pretty amazing :L but in my opinion Leonard Cohen gets my vote on this one. Another good installment Michael, keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete